This section of Vyatta.org is all about user feedback. We really do rely on user input to help determine future product enhancements, packages to include and to help us identify bugs in the code.
Want to become a Vyatta Developer?
Vyatta welcomes developers who want to help advance the state of the art of Vyatta open-source networking products.
To contribute, please:
- Join the Vyatta hackers forum
- Create a Bugzilla account
- Get the source code and build it or browse the code in the git archives.
- Post patches to the vyatta-hackers forum and/or attach them to the bug in bugzilla. Use git-format-patch to create a patch suitable for emailing. See git-format-patch for more information about git-format-patch.
- Subscribe to Vyatta repository checkin RSS feed